There are many things to consider when you’re looking for the right architecture firm. You want to make sure that they have a good track record, understand your needs and provide what you need, and, more importantly, that they’re affordable! This blog post will help you figure out how to choose the right architecture firms in Singapore for your particular project.
Follow these six questions before hiring an architect to determine if they are the best choice for you.
Ask the right questions
1) How long have they been in business?
2) Do they have an office in your area, or do you work with them remotely?
If they’re located far away, do you want to hire a firm that is there and not here for the entire duration of your project?
3) Are they willing to travel to your site?
4) How will this affect their rates and fees (traveling costs)?
5) What is their experience in your type of project?
6) Will the architects be able to attend all meetings in person rather than through video conferencing or phone calls only?
The Final Word
Design review presentations can happen weekly/monthly/etc. Instead of every two weeks like traditional construction projects. Make sure that everyone on the team has access when it’s needed most!